We Are Open & Providing All General Dentistry Care!
At Grove City Dental here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe.
As we reclaim as much of our “normal everyday life,” we know that Covid-19 is still at the forefront of everyone’s thoughts. We understand the stresses this may bring. Part of everyday life includes excellent oral hygiene – at home and at our practice. With the pandemic, many of our patients’ recare schedules have fallen behind and it’s now time to catch up. And here’s some vital information…
Your dental visits are an important part of staying healthy and we want you to know what we’re doing to keep you safe.
Along with our already-stringent equipment and treatment room sterilization protocols, we are committed to:
- Pre-screening patients for symptoms of illness via telephone & once again upon arrival (see below for the questions we’ll be asking).
- Rescheduling appointments if there is any risk to our patients, our team, or our community.
- Updating your health history and current medications
- Providing sanitary hand gel throughout our practice and plenty of soap and single-use towels.
- Routinely disinfecting all non-treatment areas including restrooms, waiting areas, and consultation rooms – just like we’ve always done. Rest assured that door handles will be sanitized after each use.
If you’re one of our patients who had their recare cancelled as a precautionary measure during the pandemic, hopefully, we’ve reached you to reschedule. But if not, please call us now. We’ll fit you in a time that’s most convenient to you so that you can keep your treatment plan and your oral health on track!
In addition, we are also…
- wearing full PPE, i.e. masks, face shields, gloves... but don’t worry ... you’ll still see our smiles in our eyes!
- not wearing street clothes in the practice
- not handling mobile phones in the practice.
- social distancing by limiting the number of people in the practice at one time.
- encouraging all new patients to complete and submit your confidential digital intake form in the office before your visit.
- using hospital-grade air purifiers in each room that is capable of filtering out bacteria and viruses in the air within 15 minutes as recommended through a recent engineering Hvac air-flow analysis
Our Focus Is On Your Safety.
As SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19) moves through our community, it brings so many life changes, questions, and new practices at home, at work, at school, and at the dental office.
We understand that the transition back from isolating and social distancing may be awkward and even scary at first. That’s why, in addition to safety, we’re focusing on two more areas to assist you in feeling more confident, comfortable, and safe at your next appointment.
- Communication – If you have any questions whatsoever about attending our practice, please ask! One of our team members will be happy to talk with you, clearly & honestly.
- Treatment Plan Fulfilment – To ensure your most beautiful & healthy smile, it’s important that we continue to be proactive with your dental care, taking a preventive approach. We’ll be in touch to confirm your next appointment and look forward to seeing you! If you’ve missed your recall appointment while our practice was accepting emergencies only, please call now to reschedule.
What Is Patient Screening?
While the threat of SARS-CoV-2 infection remains in our community, we will be screening patients before appointments by asking recent-health questions. The screening will happen twice: over the phone when we confirm your date and time, and when you arrive at the practice. To remove any mystery or anxiety around screening, here’s what we’ll be asking...
- Have you felt hot or feverish in the last 14-21 days? Do you have a fever now?
- Do you have shortness of breath or other breathing difficulties?
- Do you have a cough, typical cold symptoms, hoarse voice, fatigue, or headache?
- Any flu-like symptoms like stomach/intestinal upset?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- And when you arrive at our practice, we’ll ask if we will take your temperature.
To keep everyone safe, if you answer yes to these questions, we’ll reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom-free.
As your dentist, thank you for your understanding and for your trust and loyalty to our team.
If you’re a current patient or a new to us, please call us at
(614) 808-8349 with your dental-related questions. It will be great to hear from you and see your smile soon!